With the cold weather becoming more apparent our face might become dry, itchy and raw, It may be challenging to take proper care of your skin even under the best of circumstances. But in those winter months when the weather turns cold and humidity levels drop, keeping your skin hydrated might become even more tricky.
So here I’ve listed my top 4 face moisturisers to help combat that ‘WINTER ITCH‘
1. Olay,Total Effects SPF 30, Anti-Ageing Moisturiser.
This Moisturiser boasts 7 BENEFITS!! These are
- Visibly, smoothens fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps, skin to maintain its moisture
- Evens, skin tone appearance
- Minimises, the look of pores
- Smoothens, and evens out skin texture
- Enhances, brightness
- Hydrates, to restore firmer skin appearance
I have to say I’m a sucker for a classic and Olay is just that! Renowned for the “Ageless” Slogan, Previous slogans also were “Your best beautiful”, “Challenge what’s possible” and “Love the skin you’re in” Time and time again they deliver exceptional quality and products that do what they say ! This moisturiser is no exception. This moisturiser feels great on feels like its nourishing the skin, i can see improvement in my complexion and the lines on my forehead!! which i love! It even has the added factor for the summer season with SPF30!! how fabulous to be safe in the knowledge your skin is protected in every area!
2. Clinique, Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly.
What It Does
- 24-hour hydrator with Clean Shield Technology™ locks in the good—like moisture—and filters out the bad.
- Strengthens skin’s moisture barrier and improves resiliency.
- Unique water-jelly texture feels fresh, penetrates quickly.
- Oil-free formula is non-sticky, leaves no residue.
- Skin is smooth, strong and healthy with a pure, clean glow.
This moisturiser feels incredible on and is super lightweight, i really feel hydrated and fresh ready for the day when i use this, it doesn’t leave a feeling that the product is still on your face, so touching my face after i’m not left with a sticky feeling. I also love it has pollution protection, that’s a must in today’s environment.“pure genius”. Clinique is yet another classic brand and a prestige company but they are on a mission to be known as the most trusted Prestige beauty brand in the world.
3. Kiehl’s, Glow Formula Skin Hydrator.
What is it?
It’s a facial moisturiser infused with pomegranate extract and illuminating minerals for instantly glowing skin. lightweight with instantly glowing results, my skin feels super soft and smooth after application and again it doesn’t really leave a sticky feeling!
What does it do?
- Instantly illuminates skin for a healthy-looking glow
- Boosts skin’s radiant look.
- Enriched with antioxidant Pomegranate Extract and Illuminating Minerals
- Formulated with 95% naturally derived ingredients*
- For all skin types and skin tones
- Up to 24-Hour hydration
I love this product not only for its moisture but for the glow it gives, perfect for winter months if the skin is looking a little flat or tired. I use this under my foundation to give an extra boost to my face, leaving a healthy looking glow. PS it smells incredible!!
4. The Body Shop, Vitamin E Moisture Cream.
This moisturiser is amazing for dry skin and i get a lot of dry skin on my face typically around my eyes and forehead. I love its smell and how much it seems to hydrate for and a little goes along way! Its lightweight and easily absorbed locking in moisture for all-day hydration. Your skin will definitely feel super soft! It’s super hydrating and is great for all types of skin which is an added bonus, It also has Vitamin E in it happy days.
- Suitable for all skin types, even dry skin
- With vitamin E
- Improved formula, with biofermented hyaluronic acid from Pomacle, France
- With Community Trade shea butter from Ghana
- With Community Trade aloe vera from Mexico
- Facial day moisturiser
- 48hr moisture infusion
- Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula
- Iconic, our best-selling skincare
*Use after cleansing and toning, as part of your personalised skincare programme.
There we have it my top 4 facial moisturisers! Let me know if you’ve tried any of these ? and how they fair for you? If you haven’t tried any yet but go on to, let me know your results.
Click the highlighted Brand name to browse or shop them, DON’T FORGET TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS OR PM ON INSTA HOW THEY WORK FOR YOU.